Well, color us red. The Friends of the Lanark Public Library are suffering from an embarrassment of riches. Your generous donations of gently used books to Twice-Sold Tales, our used bookstore, have exceeded our wildest expectations, but leave us in a pickle. Books have come in faster than they have gone out, leaving our storage area bulging. Our problem is your good fortune, however. To make room, we plan a series of special offers throughout January and early February to clear room for our new arrivals.
The specials are as follows:
- Bargain Basement books will be half off their already reduced prices throughout January.
- The Mystery aisle will be half off from January 2nd through the 12th.
- From January 15th through the 19th, Romance books will be half off.
- The Fiction aisle will be half off during the week of January 22nd through the 26th.
- Running January 29th through February 2nd, the Nonfiction aisles will be half-price.
- Take half off the Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror section the week of February 5th through the 9th.
- Westerns will be half-price from February 12th through the 16th.
We hope you take advantage of our situation and stop in to solve it.