CHADWICK-MILLEDGEVILLE COMMUNITY DISTRICT #399
BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
March 18, 2019 at 7:00 PM
Milledgeville High School Library
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL (ACTION ITEM)
II. APPROVE THE AGENDA (ACTION ITEM)
III. CONSENT AGENDA (ACTION ITEM)
A. Approval of Minutes of the February 19, 2019 Regular Board Meeting and Closed Session
B. Approval of Payment of Bills for March 2019
C. Approval of Treasurer’s Report for February 2019
D. Approval of Hot Lunch Report for February 2019
E. Approval of Student Activity Fund Account Summary for February 2019
IV. COMMENT FROM THE PUBLIC
A. Thank you to Milledgeville State Bank for their donation of sleds for the students of Chadwick and Milledgeville Elementary.
B. Thank you to Milledgeville State Bank staff for their donation of lunch for the Chadwick-Milledgeville CUSD #399 staff on February 15, 2019.
C. Thank you to Casey’s General Store for their donation of lunch for the Chadwick-Milledgeville CUSD #399 staff on February 15, 2019.
D. Thank you received from Linda Smith for flowers received from the District.
E. Freshman Honors English Proposal to Examine Select Educational Practices.
V. OLD BUSINESS
A. Approve purchase of optional Rosco 360 backup camera system on the 2020 71 passenger International Bus at a cost of $1,650. (ACTION ITEM)
B. Approve amended 2018-19 Public School Calendar. (ACTION ITEM)
C. Approve bids for asbestos removal associated with Life Safety Project. (ACTION ITEM)
VI. NEW BUSINESS
- Review winter sports gate receipts.
- Approve to renew membership in the Illinois High School Association for the 2019-20 school year. (ACTION ITEM)
- Approve renewal of the Athletic Sharing Agreement with Eastland CUSD #308 for Golf for the 2019-2020 seasons. (ACTION ITEM)
- Life Safety Construction Project at Milledgeville School update.
VII. CLOSED SESSION TO CONSIDER INFORMATION REGARDING THE APPOINTMENT, EMPLOYMENT, RETIREMENT, REDUCTION, OR DISMISSAL OF AN EMPLOYEE OR OFFICER; AND TO CONSIDER STUDENT DISCIPLINARY MATTERS. (ACTION ITEM)
VIII. ADMINISTRATIVE BUSINESS
- Report on Educational and Legislative issues.
- Legal issues update
- Carroll County Early Step Pre-K Consortium Report
- Principal’s Report
- Superintendent’s Report
- March 8 was the end of the 3rd Quarter
- PARCC testing will take place April 15-18
IX. ADJOURNMENT (ACTION ITEM)
NEXT BOARD MEETING: Monday, April 15, 2019 at 7:00 PM in the Milledgeville High School Library