CHADWICK-MILLEDGEVILLE COMMUNITY UNIT DISTRICT #399
BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
December 17, 2018 at 7:00 PM CST
Milledgeville High School Library
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL (ACTION ITEM)
II. APPROVE THE AGENDA (ACTION ITEM)
III. CONSENT AGENDA: (ACTION ITEM)
- Minutes of the November 19, 2018, Regular & Closed Session Meeting
- Bills for December 2018
C. Treasurer’s Report for November 2018
D. Hot Lunch Report for November 2018
- Student Activity Fund Account Summary for November 2018
IV. COMMENT FROM THE PUBLIC
V. OLD BUSINESS
- Approve adoption of 2018 Tax Levy (ACTION ITEM)
- Accept the withdrawal of Sjostrom & Sons bid due to inaccuracies in their proposal. (ACTION ITEM)
- Approve and accept base bid, alternate bid #1, alternate bid #2, and value engineering reductions from Schmeling Construction as presented for life safety and renovation projects at Milledgeville School. (ACTION ITEM)
- Bond financing report from Stifel Nicolaus representative Mrs. Anne Noble.
- Board Retreat Wednesday, February 6, 2019-topics the board would like included.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Approve revised 2018-19 district textbook list. (ACTION ITEM)
- First reading PRESS policy update issue #99.
VII. CLOSED SESSION TO CONSIDER INFORMATION REGARDING THE
APPOINTMENT, EMPLOYMENT, RESIGNATION, OR DISMISSAL OF AN EMPLOYEE OR OFFICER; OR STUDENT DISCIPLINE MATTERS. (ACTION ITEM)
VIII. ADMINISTRATIVE BUSINESS
- Report on Educational and Legislative Issues
- Early Step board report
- Principal’s Report is enclosed
- Superintendent’s Report
- Boys’ basketball and cheerleading seasons at the junior high are complete.
- Quarterly Event will be December 21, 2018
- ADJOURN (ACTION ITEM)
Next Regular Board Meeting will be Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at the MHS Library at 7:00 PM. A special board meeting for the Board Retreat will be held Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at the Milledgeville High School library from 5:00-8:00 PM.